At Mountainview, you can find challenging
opportunities in an environment that recognizes and rewards exceptional
performance. We seek experienced individuals capable of delivering a
wide range of value-added services to our clients while helping them to
confront today's critical issues head on.
ITIL Expert or Foundation mandatory.
Responsibilities include: The successful candidate will assume
ownership of incident, request and problem management processes
and service level agreements. The lead will provide leadership
to the global service desk function, 24 hour service support for
our global mining operations and develop key performance
indicators for performance management.
Key areas of responsibility include but are not limited to
• Establish, manage, monitor and continuously improve IT service
delivery processes and procedures.
• Document and communicate service desk processes and
• Manage the performance of services to customers as agreed in
service level agreements and contracts.
• Supervise Global Service desk function and activities with
respect to incident, request, knowledge management, service
level management and
• Drive efficiency and effectiveness for problem management
processes including formulation of plans to investigate and
resolve incidents and problems proactively.
• Ensure service level targets are achieved.
• Manage and contribute to the delivery of all IT services in
order to meet business objectives.
• Communicate about and resolve service disruptions by
interacting with service groups and vendors.
• Perform ticket analysis and develop strategies for
• Work to make Service Desk the single point of contact.
• Identify key performance indicators for services and provide
data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to service delivery team
in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly, as needed
• Compile, analyze, and report customer feedback then make
• Complete assigned project deliverables to improve service
• Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Analysts.
To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business
Administration from an accredited college or university, or
equivalent years of work experience
• Minimum three (3) years of experience managing people and
• Minimum five (5) years of experience with IT Service
• Excellent business acumen and reporting
• Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, meeting
and writing skills
• Excellent organization, prioritization, and customer service
• Minimum five (5) years of experience with standard industry
applications for e-mail, office productivity, and reporting
• Excellent understanding of support to hardware, software,
active directory, networking – LAN/WAN/VPN – routing and
• Strong problem analysis, troubleshooting, resolution skills
with drive and focus on accuracy and completion
• B-lingual, native Spanish and fluent English